I am new to the trucking industry, what type of insurance coverage do I need?

You will probably need commercial auto liability, physical damage coverage, motor truck cargo insurance, bobtail insurance, occ/ acc insurance, and non-owned trailer coverage. Every customer's situation is different so it is important that you work with an agent who is experienced in providing trucking insurance. Call the experts today for a comprehensive